Thursday 12 May 2011

A Random Post Signifying Nothing

Dear Internet,

Why do you only send people this way when they’re looking for images of bondage, nipples or Bin Laden’s gruesome remains? It fills me with very little enthusiasm to write or to draw. Not that I suppose it matters to you if I do, Internet. There are millions more people out there willing to fill your infinite space with their infinite outpourings of hope and suffering. You are the magical typewriter onto which an infinite number of monkeys hammer and here is my random keystroke of the day. It's a crap cartoon to fill the time when I’m off doing something more productive. I might come back to you, Internet. Then again, I might not.

S.

[singlepic id=116 w=600 h=450 float=center]

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Very good, though, as a question towards bun glasses - how do you stop crumbs getting in your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No nipples in this pic.

    Disappointed, of Croydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wear a napkin on your eyelids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Croydon. Nipples aren't that easy to draw.

    ReplyDelete