Saturday 9 November 2013

John W Henry: The Cartoon Strip – Episode 4

My latest comic strip for Red All Over The Land, currently being handed out around Anfield ahead of this afternoon's match against Fulham. This one was rushed to hit a deadline. Also not sure how many of these I'll do. This morning's news that BT have bought all the rights to the Champion's League makes me even more disenchanted with football. It might just be easier to stop watching it entirely. I have books, films, writing and cartooning to keep me busy. Football was another luxury I could easily cut from my life. I suppose it's another glowing success for our market economy...



1 comment:

  1. […] from the editor of a well known LFC fanzine to which I’ve occasionally contributed my ‘John W Henry‘ cartoon strips. I haven’t contributed a cartoon in a good few months for reasons which […]

    ReplyDelete