Monday 12 August 2013

Done

I didn't think I'd finish my little project today, four days earlier than expected, but last night, I worked into the early hours and realised around 1am that it was going to take me more than a week to finish the ambitious animation I had in mind. It was time for a rethink and a little sobbing into my pillow.

I decided to make a radical change, ditch what I’d worked so tirelessly to produce and to lower the technical difficulty. After about two hours, I had what looked like a pretty good 30 second promotional video that avoided the need for hand animation by employing a little more design. More tweaks this morning finished it and it now out of my hands.

It’s nice to be back to the blog and to see the first search term in my stats was ‘Chris Tarrant wig’. Does he wear a wig? Well, I guess you learn something new every day.

I’m now going to see if I can draw cartoon or two, so tomorrow I can get back to the hard work of trying to make the internet smile, or at least, look completely baffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment