Friday 19 December 2014

Sigh...

Think I need to get some fresh air. I'd applied to the Yahoo! Bing Network to put a few small ads on my blog. I had this crazy idea of actually earning a little something for all the efforts I put in. They apparently rejected me because the quality my blog isn't high enough or it doesn't have enough original content. This afternoon I'll start stealing all my content from other news sources, reposting cartoons, jokes, and Photoshopped images from other sites, and I'll be introducing my new regular feature: 'fat chicks falling over'. I won't tell you what it's about but it will be both high quality and totally original.

From where I'm sitting, it's getting really difficult coming up with excuses why I don't just give up...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment