Monday 8 December 2014

Unboxing A Tube of One Direction Love Hearts

I've always wanted to do a product review but I rarely have anything half decent to review. For a long time I've wanted to turn the blog into one of those tech review blog where companies send me their hardware to test. Samsung refused and I'm cautious about approaching Microsoft for a Surface Pro 3. However, to prove I have what it takes, I've made this quick video review of a tube of Love Hearts in the local Wilkinsons. This was a special edition One Direction Love Hearts so I thought it was also an opportunity to prove to the world that I'm a massive One Direction fan.

Hate emails to the usual address. Please restrict your insults to my accent, my rough hands, and the poor quality of my jokes. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. […] the sugar overload I suffered two days ago whilst filming my Love Heart unboxing video (and, if you’re the One Direction fan who actually sat through that, I’m sorry for not […]

    ReplyDelete