Thursday 30 April 2015

Down from the doughnuts...

No cartoon today but I did write this for The What and They Why. It's about the business of drawing a cartoon each day, a job I singularly failed to do yesterday thanks to the complete collapse in my self-confidence.

Speaking of which, I'm still recovering from yesterday's excessive doughnut consumption. I should feel ashamed but I don't. I'm just thankful that I don't drink otherwise last night would have been one hell of a binge that I'd have really regretted.

Today I want to figure out a new plan. I need to organise my work. Ideas about 'the book' are still rattling around in my head and two days work has still not got the structure right. If I can figure out the structure of what I'm doing, hopefully the doing of it will just be a matter of the usual thinking, researching, and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment