Thursday 22 January 2015

Monster Doodles

I don't have time to write all the things I could write about today. I could write about my renewed disgust with The Guardian for deleting my comment last night. I could write a long and passionate response to the Guardian reader who accused me of spouting 'unthinking dogma' when I take pride in thinking things through and, as I hope I've repeatedly shown on this blog, expressing my own opinion even when it isn't the popular one. What constantly amazes about people who claim to be liberal in their politics is how many of them hate free speech or opinions which aren't their own. They rarely enter into debate without resorting to petty insults and then throwing up the barricades to prevent further argument. If I had more time, I'd know out a 2000 word replay. 'Unthinking dogma,' indeed...

My new software is nearly ready to launch. I thought I was ready last night but I've got to fix a problem with the installer running on older versions of Windows. Once I have that done (hopefully the next ten minutes but perhaps the rest of this afternoon), the website will launch and I'll be here all the time trying to drum up enthusiasm for it. If I could manage one or two sales in the next month, I think I'd feel mildly optimistic. I personally love the program and use it constantly.

In the meantime: two minor cartoons drawn in my mammoth cartoon drawing session on Sunday. The gags aren't great but, for reasons which will become apparent, I'm quite pleased with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment