Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday

Strange business. The first time I ever posted something that was really opposed to our government and for the next 12 hours, my server starts to act crazy. I've had to reboot it three times and I'm still not sure it's going to stay up. A more paranoid man than me would say that I'm under attack from dark forces. I'm assuming it's just one of those tricks of the light.

In the meantime, there's a new royal baby and my plans to accede to the thrown are made that bit more complicated. Not sure what any of this means for the election except I've already seen my least favourite PM grinning in that shiny way he has... But I shouldn't say that in case the men in the black government van are listening and decide to make my server go wobbly again. I mean, of course, my favourite PM has been sharing his job with the happy nation.

But look at me writing a blog post from within the blog window... This is far too spontaneous. I'll be back later with a cartoon I'v nearly finished. I think it's a funny one. Hope the men in the GCHQ van agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment