Monday 3 June 2013

Bile: The Essence of the Rant

I had a slow uninspired Sunday and consequently don’t have much new material for this morning. Searching through my old files, I came across this which I drew some time ago. If I were drawing it now, I think it would be cleaner and with stronger lines. I’ve never known quite what to do with it or why I even drew it. Comics don’t seem to have an obvious outlet. I enjoy drawing them but they always seem a waste of effort. The eleven panels here could have been eleven single gag cartoons, eleven chances to get something published somewhere instead of just one.

Incidentally, the woman with the large breasts was featured on ‘This Morning’ but a year or so ago when I originally drew this, so don’t go looking for her on TV CatchUp...

Click to read full sized

No comments:

Post a Comment