Friday 27 February 2015

Done and Done

A brief update since I'm exhausted. After about 36 hours of frantic work and not enough sleep, I've got all my websites up and running. The Digital Nib is also back, which is a small relief. Hopefully, I'm now at the stage where I only have small housekeeping tasks to finish before I can consider that I've fully recovered from my own stupidity.

I took a break last night to draw a cartoon which I've donated to The What and the Why. I have to say that I think it's one of my favourite cartoons and written with the aid of my invaluable Gag Machine. It's a bit tiny in the sidebar and I might have posted a copy here to congratulate me for the quality crosshatching. However, my upload still isn't working. It's next on my list of problems to fix.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment